The main My Site administrator can create additional admin users, with specified access.
Login to My Site
- Open an Internet browser and go to the My Site portal. Refer to the list of Supported browsers.
- Enter username and password.
- Click the Login button.
To view/create/edit Account Admins
- Select the Account Admin tab, then click the applicable link either to Create or to View/Edit.
- The Account Admin screen will appear:
- Complete the contact information and username fields
- Determine which sites the user can access
- Select the tabs to which the admin can access by clicking the check box(es). Full access is given (both view and edit) when a tab is checked.
- Click the Save button to save changes or Cancel to quit without saving.