Anrufweiterleitung nicht Erreicht
At times there are unforeseeable events that can cause a disruption in service - power outages, dysfunctional router issues, internet outages, or simply an individual not plugging the jack all the way into the phone. While these situations may occur, business has to continue, and your customers still need to contact you.
The Business Continuity feature alleviates some of the pain experienced with these events and insures that you can still receive calls. Business Continuity allows a user to designate a phone number for all calls to route to when there is a disruption in service.
- Caller dials the number to the user’s office phone
- The Placetel UC-One PBX network receives the call and begins the routing process
- The Placetel UC-One PBX network attempts to communicate to the phone prior to sending the call through
- If the user’s Office Phone responds (registers), then the call is completed as dialed. If the Office phone fails to respond for any reason, the Placetel UC-One PBX network automatically routes the call to the Business Continuity phone number
Before the Business Continuity feature can be used the following conditions must be met:
- At least one inbound number must be available to be assigned to a user station
- A number must be assigned to the Business Continuity station through the My Site dashboard
Configure as a Site Administrator
To use this service, log into to My Site, and then simply follow the steps detailed below:
Step 1. Go to My Site and Select a Site
Step 2. Select User Features and then the Sharing tab
Step 3. Select the Business Continuity button along the left hand side
Step 4. Determine to forward numbers to an external or internal number, voicemail or other phone number
Configure as an End User
The Business Continuity feature is automatically available to all stations (Executive, Retail Line, etc…) and feature control is located in the My Phone dashboard. To configure the Business Continuity feature the user must choose an internal or enter an external number to forward calls to, a minimum of one number must be assigned by the user to enable the feature for that user. In addition, all numbers that you want to forward calls to must be entered into the My Numbers tab.
Step 1. Log in to My Phone
Step 2. Go to the My Features tab
Step 3. Go to the Business Continuity feature window
Step 4. Configure your Business Continuity settings.